Friday, July 22, 2011

Home Again

It feels good to be home!

I stayed up until 1:30 talking and catching up with my mom, and then turned in for the night. I stayed up a little bit longer to make a dent in a gripping book I am reading right now:



Look Again is the story of a woman who sees a "missing child" notice and can't help but notice the resemblance of the child in the picture to her own adopted son. The story that follows is suspenseful, engaging and heartfelt. I highly recommend it!

This morning, I completed a sweaty t-shirt inducing track workout. I warmed up by jogging a mile, and then completed 2 miles of walk-jog-sprint, an interval workout a coach taught me in high school. Basically, you alternate walking, jogging and full-out sprinting on the curves and straights on the track. (i.e. start by walking the straight. When it turns into a curve start to job, and when it straightens out again sprint). It's a heart pumper!

When I got back home, I refueled with a delicious yogurt bowl:



Caramel Oikos, strawberries and blueberries, and my dad's favorite cereal.



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yuum! I love a big huge yogurt bowl! Baked Cinnamon Raisin granola sounds amazing!! Sounds like you had an awesome workout this morning!

    ReplyDelete